Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Medical Clearance

Not in. But it's done and I'm shipping it off tomorrow! Everything looks good, at least in my opinion. I've only checked it about five billion times now to make sure all the I's are dotted and T's are crossed. Something will go wrong though. I don't have much luck in that sense.

In other news I'm the boss, with all the responsibility and without the extra pay. Turns out this is the worst type of boss to be. My boss and my co-worker have decided to abandon me to go on vacation. I had originally vowed to have free coffee Thursdays, but I've got too much on my plate to do that. People are just going to have to settle for an 'atta boy Thursdays.

This is just a small stone in my bad week. First the Hogs lose to 'Bama. A game that was clearly marked for destiny if it wasn't for two major screw ups at the end. While making shrunken heads for Halloween parties I cut my thumb, twice. I bit the hell out of my tongue leading it to be swollen twice it's size. I got hit by a car. My clients are refusing to listen to me. It's only Tuesday.

My sister has been in town interviewing with law firms. She is deciding between New York City and Washington D.C. I think she needs to live in NYC, she is thinking it would be better in D.C. I'm collecting a list of reasons why she should pick NYC.

Oh, and my client did not kidnap a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment