Thursday, June 2, 2011

Um, I'm going where?

In 74 hours I will be in Philadelphia. In 120 hours (less time than that hiker Aron spent trapped between a rock and a hard place), or in about 5 days I will be on a plane to Kenya. To say I haven't had some "What am I doing" moments would be a lie. I'm sitting here in a Starbucks across from some douc...odd guy with bleached hair, red tips and a batman symbol tattoo (he really plays no part of this story, I just think he is ridiculous. Nay, ridonkulous) it keeps hitting me at this time next week I will be in Kenya.

I started my packing last night. It looks like I will be doing really good on space. My problem might just be weight. I have books (gulp) that I can take out if need be. I will probably end up not using half the stuff. but you never know.

So I am leaving soon, it seems odd that I went from a berry farm to New York City, back to berry farm and am now going to Kenya. Where am I going to go next that won't be similar to anyplace else I've ever lived. I fear at some point the only option I will have will be Antarctica.

No comments:

Post a Comment